Saturday, March 10, 2012

Lehigh Valley Flower and Garden Show

In spite of how it looks in my blog, I do try to spend some time visiting local places that aren't restaurants. Last weekend I went to the Lehigh Valley Flower and Garden Show held in Allentown at Ag Hall. I didn't take a lot of pictures, mainly because the emphasis seemed more on selling gardening supplies than on displays of flowers.

Pictured: water feature

Pictured: miniature train and village

Pictured: display by local group

There were some beautiful flowers at the show. I took a bunch of pictures. These were among my favorites.

Pictured: tulips

Pictured: crocuses

Pictured: daffodils

I'm not sure if I'll go again next year. Given that the Philadelphia International Flower Show happens around the same time, I'd rather go there. This kind of show was more for people who are looking to do landscaping, which I'm not. I just want to see pretty flowers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

30 Days is Now 60 Days

I'm still eating mostly grain-free. In the past two months, I've cut out most grain (except the occasional wheat tortilla for work l...