Thursday, September 8, 2011

Etsy Will Be the End of Me

I spend too much time at Etsy looking at lollipops. In addition to VintageConfections, I've now bought lollipops from TheGroovyBaker. Below is my first purchase.

Pictured: Winter Solstice lollipops

The description from the site sounds heavenly: "Think warm gingerbread with toffee sauce.... Pure Vanilla, Orange Zest, Pan Toasted Almonds, Pecans, Chopped Apricots and Dates. A splash of Brandy, a bit of ginger and a sprinkle of Vietnamese Cinnamon round it all out.... Topped with a bit of 23K edible gold dust for a bit of fabulousness."

What's not to like about that? I'll have to make these last a very long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

30 Days is Now 60 Days

I'm still eating mostly grain-free. In the past two months, I've cut out most grain (except the occasional wheat tortilla for work l...