Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Upcoming Events in Fall/Winter 2011

These are a few of the local events I'd like to attend this fall/early winter.

VegFest September 10
Celtic Classic September 23-25
Oktoberfest September 29-October 2, and October 6-9
Easton Garlic Festival October 1-2
Bethlehem Harvest Festival October 8
Christkindlmarkt November and December

I'm also hoping to make reservations for a holiday trip to Wheeling WV before the end of the year. It would be fun to make our annual holiday visit to the Tropicana in Atlantic City, too. The Christmas shows are always enjoyable.

Last year was my year for going to a lot of movies. This year has been my year for attending a lot of events. I like to think that's because I'm trying to be more physically active.

No comments:

Post a Comment

30 Days is Now 60 Days

I'm still eating mostly grain-free. In the past two months, I've cut out most grain (except the occasional wheat tortilla for work l...