Friday, October 14, 2011

Favorite Restaurant Meals: Ruby Tuesday Chicken Fresco

Pictured: chicken fresco (grilled half-breast of chicken finished with vine-ripened tomatoes, lemon butter and balsamic vinaigrette), garlic mashed potatoes and steamed broccoli

This is another good tasting meal from Ruby Tuesday's Petite Plates lunch menu.
According to their website, chicken fresco is 430 calories. With mashed potatoes and broccoli, it should total about 670 calories for the whole meal. That's why I typically eat half at the restaurant, and have the rest for later.

This meal is also one of Ruby Tuesday's Fit & Trim selections, which are dishes totaling 700 calories or less. I give them a lot of credit for offering delicious choices that don't break my calorie budget.

No comments:

Post a Comment

30 Days is Now 60 Days

I'm still eating mostly grain-free. In the past two months, I've cut out most grain (except the occasional wheat tortilla for work l...