Monday, September 5, 2011

Italian Favorites from Franks

Because I'm on maintenance right now instead of a calorie deficit, I'm trying to go to some restaurants that hubby likes, but that don't have a lot of low calorie options for me. Today, we went to Franks, in Easton.



Pictured: (top) interior of the restaurant, (middle) hubby with other customers in the background, (bottom) one slice of white margarita pizza that was my lunch

Yum, pizza. It may not be good for the waistline, but it's good for the soul. Jay also had pizza, and we shared an order of fried zucchini sticks with marinara sauce. I don't even want to try to figure out the calories.

No comments:

Post a Comment

30 Days is Now 60 Days

I'm still eating mostly grain-free. In the past two months, I've cut out most grain (except the occasional wheat tortilla for work l...