Saturday, September 3, 2011

Longwood Gardens, Kennett Square PA

Below are a few pictures taken by myself and my husband at Longwood Gardens. It was a beautiful day for a visit. The sky was overcast, which was a blessing since the day was very humid.






More pictures can be found here

If I didn't already know that I still need to lose 35-40 pounds, that last picture would convince me. Every time I start to feel good about myself and what I've achieved, I get a photographic reality check. It scares me to think about myself at my highest weight.

We ate at the restaurant within the gardens. I know I shouldn't have had the dessert with my half sandwich and milk, but I figured I'd be walking a lot. I did manage to record almost 13,000 steps for the day. Hopefully, that was enough to use up a lot of the extra calories.

No comments:

Post a Comment

30 Days is Now 60 Days

I'm still eating mostly grain-free. In the past two months, I've cut out most grain (except the occasional wheat tortilla for work l...