Sunday, September 11, 2011

Favorite Restaurant Meals: Saladworks Bently Salad

Pictured: Bently salad (baked ham, roasted turkey, Swiss cheese, lettuce mix, chopped eggs and tomatoes, with fat free balsamic dressing), 325 calories

This is one of three salads I regularly order at Saladworks. All of their salads are tasty and made fresh. One of my favorite things about Saladworks is that they make all of their nutritional information readily available online. The calorie count on all of the salads is under 500 calories.

Each salad comes with a roll. I don't usually get that because the salads are filling enough without the bread. I like that they do have a whole wheat option. I never feel like I have to worry about overeating at Saladworks, as long as I stick to having salad.

I'll post pictures of the other salads when I order them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

30 Days is Now 60 Days

I'm still eating mostly grain-free. In the past two months, I've cut out most grain (except the occasional wheat tortilla for work l...