Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Favorite Restaurant Meals: Ruby Tuesday Grilled Chicken Salad

Pictured: grilled chicken salad (grilled chicken, fresh salad mix, peas, grated Parmesan, bacon, croutons, grape tomatoes, cucumbers and carrots) with balsamic vinaigrette, approximately 530 calories for the entire salad

This is the petite version of the grilled chicken salad, but you'd never know it. I couldn't even finish the whole thing. This meal is one of several from Ruby Tuesday's Petite Plates menu (available for lunch only). All of the entrees on that menu are under 700 calories. It's one of the best grilled chicken salads I've had anywhere, partly because the dark brown bread croutons are so tasty and partly because I love fresh peas in salad.

I'm sure this salad could be even lighter in calories, if it wasn't served with bacon, cheese and croutons.

No comments:

Post a Comment

30 Days is Now 60 Days

I'm still eating mostly grain-free. In the past two months, I've cut out most grain (except the occasional wheat tortilla for work l...