Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Canada Vacation, Day 3: St Hubert

My third day in Canada was a travel day. Our group left Montreal and headed to Quebec City. We were given time on our own for lunch on the Grande-Allee. A small group of us had lunch at St Hubert, a family-oriented restaurant specializing in chicken dishes.

Pictured: chicken salad sandwich and chicken vegetable soup

Lunch also included dessert, so I had a small piece of vanilla cake with caramel sauce. The portions were very reasonable. It was nice being served a meal that wasn't way too big.

I don't have any pictures of my dinner, which was at Moss Bistro Belge. I had soup and a side Caesar salad. They were okay, except that I didn't like the capers in the salad.

Fitbit Stats for Day 3
Steps taken: 6,566
Miles walked: 2.78
Calories burned: 2,124

No comments:

Post a Comment

30 Days is Now 60 Days

I'm still eating mostly grain-free. In the past two months, I've cut out most grain (except the occasional wheat tortilla for work l...