Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Canada Vacation, Day 4: Trattoria Sant-Angelo

Day 4 of vacation was spent in the Lower Town of Quebec City. Our tour split into little groups for the afternoon, with four of us ending up at this lovely Italian restaurant. The interior was especially warm and inviting on the rainy day we were experiencing.



Pictured: calizza

Hubby and I split a calizza, which was not quite a calzone, and not quite pizza. The crust was more like a calzone, but it was sliced (and eaten) like a pizza. It tasted very good. Both pieces in the picture were mine, and they were very filling. I can't imagine eating a whole serving at one meal.

I'm going to save my Day 4 Fitbit stats for my next vacation post. It will be a picture of my dinner for Day 4. I don't have pictures from Days 5 and 6 because I got sick and didn't eat much. I'll finish the vacation postings with pictures of the food I brought back.

No comments:

Post a Comment

30 Days is Now 60 Days

I'm still eating mostly grain-free. In the past two months, I've cut out most grain (except the occasional wheat tortilla for work l...