Thursday, September 22, 2011

Canada Vacation, Day 4: Cafe de Paris




This was my dinner at Cafe de Paris in Quebec. I can't remember exactly what the soup was, but I think it was some kind of cream of vegetable soup. My entree was the dinner salad with a ranch-style dressing. The highlight of the meal was the dessert. It was light and delicious, a perfect way to end a simple meal.

That does it for my Canada meal posts. The next day we left for Ottawa. I was fine at breakfast and ate part of a personal pan pizza at Pizza Hut for lunch, during which I felt ill. I was too afraid to attempt to eat dinner. It was unfortunate, since the pasta my hubby had in Ottawa looked very yummy. So did the key lime pie.

Fitbit Stats for Day 4
Steps taken: 6,535
Miles walked: 2.77
Calories burned: 2,050

Fitbit Stats for Day 5
Steps taken: 5,250
Miles walked: 2.22
Calories burned: 2,037

Fitbit Stats for Day 6
Steps taken: 11,593
Miles walked: 4.91
Calories burned: 2,481

Fitbit calculated that I walked 47,603 steps and 20.16 miles on my vacation. My daily average for steps was 7,933 and my daily average for miles was 3.36. That's not too bad considering that I spent many, many hours of the trip on the bus, traveling within and between cities. Day 6 was my most active day, and that was the day we came back to the U S from Ottawa. I got in 8,000+ steps by walking around Ottawa in the morning, before the bus left for home.

For more information and photographs from my trip, check out my website update here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

30 Days is Now 60 Days

I'm still eating mostly grain-free. In the past two months, I've cut out most grain (except the occasional wheat tortilla for work l...