Monday, August 15, 2011

Needing More Fiber

A friend at LoseIt recently suggested watching my fiber intake. I usually don't have a problem with that, but it never hurts to eat more of a good thing. Below is my list of favorite high fiber foods.

  • FRUIT: Apples, with skin, Bananas, Blueberries, Oranges, Strawberries
  • VEGETABLES: Broccoli, Brussels sprouts, Carrots, Peas, Potatoes, Spinach, Squash, Zucchini
  • OTHER FOODS: Almonds, Brown rice, High fiber cereal and cereal bars, Kidney beans, Oatmeal, Sunflower seeds, Whole wheat bread, Whole wheat pasta

I should have no problem eating more of these since I already eat several of them every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

30 Days is Now 60 Days

I'm still eating mostly grain-free. In the past two months, I've cut out most grain (except the occasional wheat tortilla for work l...