Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Weight Loss Progress: January 2012 Edition

Starting weight: 212
Ending weight: 208.4
Weight change: - 3.6 pounds

I'm happy with my weight loss for January. I started out strong with exercise, but faltered a bit at the end of the month because I caught a cold. I gave my body a rest for a week. I also had several days where I didn't count calories because I went out for a special meal.

I hope to limit special meals a little more in February. I also plan to start doing some strength training. My main exercise has been walking. I'd like to vary that with some interval training. Walking-Elliptical-Walking at the gym, Treadmill-Bike-Treadmill when I'm at home.

My goal for February is to get to 205 pounds. It will be a challenge since this month has both Valentine's Day and my birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

30 Days is Now 60 Days

I'm still eating mostly grain-free. In the past two months, I've cut out most grain (except the occasional wheat tortilla for work l...