Sunday, December 25, 2011

Christmas at the Exner House

The tradition I enjoy most this time of year, other than spending time with family and friends, is decorating the Christmas tree. Some of the decorations on my tree are handmade. Some ornaments are gifts from people I knew long ago. One is brand new this year. All of them have special meanings.

Pictured: tree during the day

Pictured: closeup of tree during the day

Pictured: cross stitched Mickey Mouse

Pictured: cross stitched Minnie Mouse

Pictured: cross stitched Donald Duck

Pictured: newest ornament, acquired on Wheeling trip in November

Pictured: tree in the afternoon

Merry Christmas, from my house to yours! I hope whatever you do to celebrate, you enjoy this time of year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

30 Days is Now 60 Days

I'm still eating mostly grain-free. In the past two months, I've cut out most grain (except the occasional wheat tortilla for work l...