Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Recipe: Ranch Style Pretzels

Recipe is from my own collection. I don't remember from whom I received it.
Picture from CopyKat Recipes: http://www.copykat.com/2009/03/27/ranch-pretzels/


INGREDIENTS

1 pkg. Ranch Style Hidden Valley Dressing (dry)
1 c. peanut oil
1 tsp. lemon pepper
1 tsp. dill weed
1 tsp. garlic powder
1 bag (broken) pretzels


PREPARATION

Mix first five ingredients in a bowl. Dip the pretzels into the mixture and place on a baking sheet. Bake at 300 degrees for 10 minutes. Spoon the rest of the mixture over the pretzels and bake again for 10 more minutes.


NUTRITION

Yields 14 servings for a 14 ounce bag of pretzels. Approximately 250 calories per serving. This will vary based on what kind of oil and pretzels are used.

No comments:

Post a Comment

30 Days is Now 60 Days

I'm still eating mostly grain-free. In the past two months, I've cut out most grain (except the occasional wheat tortilla for work l...