Saturday, August 13, 2011

Happiness in a Cone

Pictured: rice pudding cone from vendor at Musikfest, Bethlehem PA
More pictures can be found here

That yummy looking thing is a rice pudding in a waffle cone, topped with whipped cream. cone. I figure it was probably around 530 calories. 350 calories for the rice pudding (assuming it was 1 cup of pudding), 120 calories for the waffle cone, and 60 calories for the whipped cream.

It was an indulgence, but I had it while at a local festival that I rarely attend. Because I knew it was going to put me over my calorie budget, I made sure to get in some extra walking by not taking the shuttles between venues at the festival. According to Fitbit, I logged in 4.41 miles of walking. That would explain why my weight hasn't changed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

30 Days is Now 60 Days

I'm still eating mostly grain-free. In the past two months, I've cut out most grain (except the occasional wheat tortilla for work l...